Friday, December 28, 2007

I REALLY lost 4kg!

Yes... but cos I'm poisoned by Sakura Japanese buffet restaurant's... FOOD of course... and on Christmas... I can't really smile, eat, sit, walk or do anything properly! I forced my way to Xinyi's house for Christmas party with G3 with a friend Vincent OH! haha~ All turned out great. The only thing is... I spent part of the time sleeping in Xinyi's room, and used 1hr to finish half a plate of beehoon which was DELICIOUS! (Vincent did it!) I just can't eat more!... All other delicious food like... Donuts, nuggets, five spice wrap and many more!!! ROAR!!!

I only ate that half plate of beehoon the whole day!

I woke up the next day and realised... I lost 4kg! YAY!!!



Can't really type... still having gastric flu...

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu