Thursday, December 13, 2007

CRAZY day out!

It was a Cheese and Pizza day! Charlotte knows why la! ROAR!~

The day turned out with "Rebekah back to her usual form"! The go out, and return home late Rebekah... This should be the way! Staying at home makes Rebekah a Siao Ginna!

Yup, so, the Saviour is Charlotte Chan! Brought us so much jokes and laugher! "Talk leh, talk leh!", "Damn sian, 2 of us only...", "So expensive!!!" and "I don't care! We'll sit here for a long time! Till the crowd goes..." hahaha~ this girls says EVERYTHING that I want to do! hahaha~ Our little Chipmunks brought us LOADS of things to talk about too! The talking and SINGING chipmunks! HYPER cute! I don't care... I want CHIPMUNK PLUSHES for Christmas! Especially Theodore! hahaha~

I bought a 2008 organizer too! From Prints... It's expensive la... But I'm sure it's expensive enough to make me pen down EVERY SINGLE page in it. 2008's going to be NEAT and ORGANIZED!

After sitting down at Starbucks, with Charlotte designing a blank page of my organizer, and tatooing my hand, we decide to head home...

Today's outing, left me in a hyper state.... I can't sleep... I need to blog about today! It's 2.56am...! Time to sleep? NOPE!!! I still want to play Maple, Audition and Sim2!!! Not even soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
" so expensive ! "
wahhahhahahaha !
eh tell you smth :)
im as cute as Theodore !
hAHA ! :)
IMMA CUTEE GIRL WORSXZX ! HAHAHAH !
DAMN FUNNYY !
"i can see the rainbow , see the rainbow....."

huilin :]

Originally Me said...

hahaha! You're outrageously CRAZY!! You drive me laughing CRAZILY! ya la ya la~ CUTE LA!


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu