Friday, January 22, 2021

TEN years on...

 It's been ten years since the last post... Chanced upon this blog again and found out that it is still operating. So since I've stopped posting on Facebook and Instagram, I thought I can use this platform to have more meaningful input. 

Many things have changed... people who were supposed to be my constant changed. Life view changed. Far from the name of this blog, "Nothing is Stagnant" is a better fit. I am so thankful for how things have come to.

In this ten years; I got married, had 2 miscarriages, dad got bed ridden and lost his sense to a pedestrian accident and lost my brother to a motorbike accident. I too learnt scuba diving that widen my world view and gain so much insights about life through the people I've met. 

I've left church but still hold on to my faith with my Lord, God and Savior, The Trinity God. Thankful for School Of Theology back in 2015 for setting a stronger foundation in this area of my being. 

In a few days time, I will be leaving the Early Childhood profession and going in to Enrichment business for formal school students. Excited for the change and looking forward to how the future will unfold. With a saying I build my life around; "Believing for the best, preparing for the worst", I also stepped into a new venture with Mary Kay. Which I will be talking more about in the next post.


No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu