Monday, January 5, 2009

This year, on top of a Music Teacher, I am to take a class... N1 (3yrs olds) little humans... 16 of them altogether... Under my care. ~~STRESSED~~ responsibility rises... Being a music teacher is just, creating games and sourcing for songs to enhance children's classroom learning, making it more fun. I really salute all who have been form teachers of pre-school kids for the past millions of years man! That amount of stress is unbearable...

MoReOvEr, for these 3 days, parents will accompany their kids to school, to help them get familiarise with the school compound. Imagine this, parents watching you "perform". Watch how you entertain their kids. They'll only smile when their kids smile at you.

HOWEVER, (hahaha...) I am going to give all that I can! I believe I can impact lives with all that I gained from pastors and leaders. These children under my supervision will be EXCITINGLY DIFFERENT! ^_^

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu